Release all your worries and get ready to marvel at the breathtaking views of the Rockies and the Lakes of Western Canada.
• Albertan BBQ
• Banff, Bow Falls
• Lake Louise
• Revelstoke Railway Museum
• Okanagan Valley
• Vineyard Dinner and Wine Tasting
• Stanley Park
• Granville Island
• Roundtrip Airfare (From LAX-Canada)
• Hometown Transfer (Within 100 miles within the US)
• Accommodation: 9 Nights, based on double occupancy
• Meals: 8 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 3 Dinners
• Excursion planning and reservations
• All entrances to venues (Quoted as inclusions in the itinerary)
• Wine tastings
• Transportation (Quoted as inclusions in the itinerary)
• All taxes and fees (For activities/hotel accommodations quoted as inclusions in the itinerary)
• COVID tests and any pandemic-related expenses
• Travel Insurance
• Personal expenses
• Deviations from the agreed itinerary (At additional cost)
• Sept 01 - Sept 09, 2023
• Per Person Price: From $3,999.00 Based on Double Occupancy
• Per Person Price: From $5,199.00 Based on Single Occupancy
• Per Person Price: From $3,949.00 Based on Triple Occupancy (Triple rooms are normally a standard double room with 2 beds. A cot or rollaway bed may be requested but not guaranteed due to size of room and fire codes.)
• Deposit: A deposit of $698 per person is due upon reservation, by 01MAR2023, and is non-refundable
• Installment payment: Between 01MAR2023 and 01JUL2023, Gourmet voyages LLC will accept 3 more installment payments at client' convenience.
• Balance: Due by 01JUL2023
• Installment payments: For cancellation before balance payment, cancellation fee of 40% of each additional payment.
• For Cancellation between 60-16 days prior to departure: cancellation fee of 40% of total price.
• For Cancellation between 15-1 days prior to departure: cancellation fee of 75% of total price.
• For Cancellation on the day of departure and after: 100% of total price.
**Cancellation protection is highly recommended and must be purchased at time of deposit.
• Air rates, schedules, taxes, and fees are subject to change until passengers have paid in full.
A handling fee of $50.00 per transaction will be assessed for any change or revision made to a reservation.
• For a full description of the Terms & Conditions, please contact us.
Join this safe, fun, exploratory, relaxing, gourmet, adventurous, and genuine tour on a Vintage Vespa!
Gourmet Voyages specializes in trips curated just for you!
Wine lover? Tour with us and explore different wineries across Northern Italy!
Cathy's background in France was nursing and teaching, therefore you will get a genuine care for your travel project. Cathy & Team will be your best ally to make your journey a memorable one with full dedication.
OFF THE BEATEN TRACK TOURS
Cathy & Team design ultra-insider experiences for you to places we have extensively traveled and where we are confident to send our clients.
Gourmet voyage is happy to assist their clients during their travel, support them when needed and follow upon return. Gourmet Voyages supports local businesses and local travel professionals. We pair travelers with locals in each location, allowing you to get a genuine discovery of the culture and the place you visit.
Gourmet Voyages 's core values make our success:
* Customer-focus with a serious vetting process to begin working on a client's project. We need to know everything about our clients to personalize their travel with care.
* Teamwork: we don't believe in competition within a team. Collaborative synergy and support are prime
* Innovation & creativity: we have a network of connections large enough to make anything you wish possible
* Integrity and an indefectible enthusiasm.
Gourmet Voyages is affiliated with Virtuoso, a leading luxury travel network comprised of elite travel specialists from all over the world. Virtuoso affiliated travel advisors have global connections with the best hotels, cruise lines, airlines and tour companies. This means access to exclusive travel offers that you can't get on your own, along with your best value for the money.
Our affiliation with Virtuoso doesn't just provide us with excellent resources and relationships to help compose unforgettable vacations it also gives you the opportunity to receive select benefits and amenities unique to Virtuoso guests. For example, those who book their cruise through our agency are entered in the Voyager Club, a program that offers a dedicated onboard host, a private welcome reception onboard, complimentary shore excursions and bonus shipboard credit. If you plan to stay at a Virtuoso property, you are also eligible to receive VIP luxuries such as complimentary upgrades and much, much more.