SPECIAL OFFER NOW THROUGH JUNE: ADDITIONAL $750 OFF!
TOTAL OF $1,000 PER PERSON REDUCTION IN CRUISE FARE!
JUNE 24 - JULY 1, 2023 | Vienna to Budapest
+ 3-night Krakow optional extension (post-cruise)
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST & REQUEST MORE INFORMATION!
From Strauss’s The Blue Danube to Mozart’s Linz Symphony, the Danube River has inspired countless musicians throughout the centuries. Their famous melodies are carried on the river’s current, which you’ll follow through some of the most spectacular capitals – Budapest, Hungary; Bratislava, Slovakia; and Vienna, Austria – where they lived, composed and performed, as well as to cities such as Salzburg, Austria, where Mozart was born. Along the way, you will be treated to a variety of live performances by renowned musicians that are sure to fill your heart with love for the Danube.
Whether you are a musician yourself, a classical music connoisseur, or simply a discerning traveler seeking a nuanced and immersive experience, let the Danube River be your melodious muse on this incredible classical music themed journey.
YOUR CRUISE INCLUDES:
- 7 nights luxury accommodation in an outside stateroom (most with twin balconies)
- Entertainment-On-Demand in all staterooms featuring free high-speed internet access, movies, a music library and English language TV stations
- Mini-fridge, desk and sitting area
- Bottled water replenished daily
AN ARRAY OF AMENITIES
- Wellness Activities with a dedicated Wellness Host leading various exercise classes as well as discussions on healthy eating and relaxation techniques, both on board and on shore.
- Personalized service from a highly trained Cruise Manager during both cruise and land programs
- Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Sun deck pool with swim-up bar and walking track
- Fitness room
- Main Lounge with panoramic views and bar
- Bottled water in every stateroom replenished daily
- Daily entertainment including cultural performances
- All onboard dining in a variety of venues
- Regionally inspired cuisine made with locally sourced ingredients
- The Chef’s Table specialty restaurant
- Welcome Cocktail, Welcome Dinner, La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs Dinner, Captain's Cocktail and Gala Dinner
- La Chaîne des Rôtisseurs exclusive dining experience
- Unlimited fine wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- Unlimited sparkling wine and fresh juice with breakfast
- Sip & Sail Cocktail Hour with complimentary wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks
- Tapas, sandwiches, snacks and refreshments served daily in the Main Lounge
A WORLD OF EXPLORATION
- Immersive tours in every destination
- Gentle, regular, active and late-riser tour options
- Bike tours and hikes
- Special Interest Tours
- Knowledgeable guides
- Personal headset for easy exploration
- Airport transfers with purchase of air from AmaWaterways