**PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A VERSION OF THE INFO YOU MAY RECEIVE TO GIVE AN IDEA OF THE GENERAL DETAILS I PROVIDE FOR GROUPS. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD THE ACTUAL TRAVEL APP ONCE YOUR ITINERARY HAS BEEN CREATED, THIS IS THE ITINERARY OUTLINE WHICH WILL BE WITHIN THE APP, BUT THE APP SEPARATES EACH DAY FOR EASIER VISUAL.
YOUR REAL ITINERARY WILL BE CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR INTERESTS, EVENTS & SPECIFIC DESTINATION.
Hi everyone! Within this app, you'll find all the instructions, travel tips/advice, suggestions, requirements, etc... to make your travel as stress-free as possible! Please review all the details to not miss any directions.
Few items to point out as you move forward:
- Since there is a range of guests traveling on different dates, you may see days with no info before or after your own travel dates... NO WORRIES! Your related travel confirmations are on the dates you're traveling.
- You'll find the wedding date, & any group event info, on those specific dates. You can easily follow along each day to see if anything is happening to plan your day accordingly.
- There are "labeled" days with specific info to reference, such as "CUSTOMS & ARRIVAL INSTRUCTIONS, & at very end "CHECK THIS SECTION ON YOUR LAST DAY" - each section has very specific info with lots of details to help prepare anyone (no matter your travel experience level).
- There's a lot of information, so take time to read - I want you to be as prepared as possible & enhance your experience!
- Aprox 4 weeks prior, I'll receive your e-docs for travel & attach into the "resort check-in" section below on your arrival date. No physical vouchers are required for travel, but you may need your confirmation just in case there is any confusion at check-in.
- Any attachments within the app under each section - does require wifi or data service to download... I recommend you download those items BEFORE you depart, so you can reference it any time during your trip. All other sections do NOT require data/wifi to see, so you'll have all the instructions at your finger tips, any time, any where! No worries about fumbling through paperwork or misplaced items :)
- If you prefer paper docs, there is a PDF version of this itinerary you can covert & print to take.
If you're unsure about anything, please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions!