Known to the Arabs as al-Maghreb al-Aqsa, meaning the "farthest land of the setting sun," Morocco boasts stunning natural beauty and an extraordinarily rich cultural heritage. Discover this magical land, including the souqs and thousand-year-old labyrinth medinas of fabled Fez, the fantastic gardens of Marrakech, the rugged mountain landscapes of the Atlas range and the seaside village of Essaouira. And relish the flavors of one of the world's great cuisines while spending your nights in some of Morocco's traditional riads.
- Casablanca: 1 Nights
- Chefchaoun: 1 Night
- Fes: 2 Nights
- Ben El Ouidane: 1 Night
- Marrakech: 3 Nights
- Essaouira: 1 Night
- 10 Days and 9 Nights accommodation in selected Riads and Hotels
- 10 Days Private transportation and Private English Driver
- Licensed Local Guides in Casablanca, Fes and Marrakech
- A dinner with a local berber Family in Ben El Ouidane
- Breakfast Daily
- Local Taxes.
- Dinners Except in ben El Ouidane ( Your driver will make suggestions, but you decide each day where to dine)
- Lunches : As you travel the driver will make also suggestions and Lunch can be taken at anytime along the route.
- Tips to your driver
- Some Riads like Palais Faraj and La Maison Arabe have upgraded suites at extra cost for even a more special experiences.
- Traditional Hammam in Fes or Marrakech
- Add an extra day in Marrakech and take a short hike on the Atlas Mountains