This private journey will capture the dramatic contrasts of the imperial cities and the breathtaking scenery of the Atlas mountains and the Merzouga Dunes of the Sahara. Abundant imprints left by ancient civilizations offer a fascinating look at the uniqueness of Morocco. Spend a night in the Sahara desert under the beautiful stars of the Merzouga Dunes and wake up to watch one of the world’s most stunning sunrises. The extreme contrasts and splendor of the region make Morocco a magical place of romance, legend and secrecy. However you choose to experience Morocco, your journey will be one you will treasure for a lifetime. We have included three choices for accommodations to suit your needs.
- RABAT ( 1 NIGHT)
- FES ( 2 NIGHTS)
- ERFOUD ( 1 NIGHT)
- CAMP ( 1 NIGHT)
- DADES GORGE (1 NIGHT)
- MARRAKECH ( 3 NIGHTS)
- CASABLANCA ( 1NIGHT)
- Private luxury Suv or deluxe coach for groups of more than 4 including fuel
- English Driver / Guide throughout the trip
- Local certified English guides in Fes and Marrakech including all entrance fees
- 3 Dinners
- Breakfast Daily
- Pick up and drop of at the airport in Casablanca and Marrakech
- 24 hours support throughout your trip in Morocco with a dedicated concierge to assist you with dinner reservations or any special requests.
- Meals not specified above
Tour General Cost and Prices Guidelines:
Our tour prices are very reasonable and vary mainly based on:
- The number of travelers
- Type of Vehicle used for the trip, we offer Luxury Suv's , Luxury Mini Vans and Small Busses
- The length and cities included on the itinerary
- Accommodation type, we offer from mid-range to luxury 5 stars boutique hotels and Riads including a luxury desert tent with private en-suite.
- The number of licensed local tour guides
- Meals included
- Room configuration
- Starting and ending points of the trip
- The seasonality of the trip and the time of the booking
For the approximate price range and reference please refer to Our Prices Guideline Page.
Why book your trip with Gateway2Morocco and not anyone else:
- We are a team of real Morocco experts with years as licensed local tour guides.
- We have been employees fro other companies for years and this is our own company, we really care about every trip , every client and every experience, Our reputation and your satisfaction is everything for us.
- We always try harder not just to meet your expectation but to always exceed them and we provide a consistent excellence.
- We are 100% recommended by all our past travelers, check Our TripAdvisor and Read real reviews